- Click arrows to change, click and hold to scroll.
- Click and scrub the tempo number vertically.
Down arrow keys change by 1 bpm,
Right change by 5 bpm. Press
Enter to type an exact value.
- Click the TAP button or
Backspace on a keyboard at least three times in a row.
- Click on notes to cycle through subdivisions.
Accents & Rests
- Click small buttons below notes to add an accent or rest.
- Right-click on notes to quickly add accent to the first subdivision.
- Click on the time signature to reveal available options.
- For 5/8 and 7/8, click the button below the time signature to cycle through different groupings.
- Auto mode has two variants: one mutes metronome clicks, the other increases or decreases tempo.
- Press the AUTO button or
A to activate.
- Change modes by clicking on MUTE/ADD/BAR/SEC labels.
- Change values by clicking and typing or scrubbing numbers vertically.
Sounds & Volume
Spacebar to start and stop metromone.
- Drag slider or press
Cmd plus arrow keys to adjust the volume.
M to mute.
- You'll find a list of sounds from Settings and from the menu.
O cycles through sounds.
- There's a pan option in Setting and from the menu.
- There are 9 memory slots to save the tempo, signature and divisions into.
S saves the current preset.
Cmd+9 save current settings as another preset.
9 loads a preset.
P cycles through presets.
- Tempomate prevents your computer from entering sleep mode while the metronome is playing.
- You can also prevent the display from turning off from Settings or from the application menu.
Cmd+T forces the window to float on top of others.
L toggles click light.
F enters or leaves full-screen mode.
- You can resize the window.
You'll find many options also from the application menu. Happy practising!